We have a lot to do to get ReSurfaced up and running in a few weeks. For this Saturday's Community Build we will be working on several projects building off of last weeks work.
Projects we will be working on this Saturday (May 20th):
• Plant about 100 ornamental grasses
• Spread out a new load of wood chips
• Finish setting the manhole cover areas
• Painting the new entryway shipping containers
• General cleanup of the site
If you are interested in helping out with this weekend's community build please let us know. We will have more details for future builds as we coordinate materials.