City Collaborative is a nonprofit urban research, planning and design research laboratory dedicated to advancing new ideas and developing actionable solutions for cities, regions and their communities.
Founded in 2013 by a diverse group of individuals with a strong admiration for our community, we utilize our small but nimble organization to embark on projects that leverage our multidisciplinary network of collaborators to turn short-term incremental interventions into long-term change. We work with public sector institutions, private companies and grassroots organizations to turn spaces into places that improve our city.
City Collaborative is made up of a highly experienced and cross-disciplinary board trained in urban planning, urban geography, spatial analysis, urban development and technology...
- Dave Durand: Co-Founder of City Collaborative & CEO of Forest Giant
- Pat Smith: Co-Founder of City Collaborative & Coordinator of Community Partnership Assessment at University of Louisville
- Jessica Kessinger: Business Manager of Magnolia Photo Booth Co.
- Louis Johnson: Project Manager at Gresham, Smith and Partners
- Daniel Sanders: Chief Information Officer for REACH
- Patrick Henry: Owner of Patrick Henry Landscape Architects